InsurTech Summit is the leading event in Luxembourg in terms of innovation, insurance and new technologies. CALI Europe was one of the sponsors of this 2018 edition on Thursday, October 18th afternoon.
After digital transformation: digital innovation.
For this third edition, the InsurTech team chose the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology (the LHoFT), bringing a new dimension to the event.
The various keynotes and roundtables highlighted the challenge of innovation in the highly regulated insurance sector and how to improve the attractiveness of these products for consumers.
Then, great novelty of this edition, a contest opposed 5 insurtech start-ups:
- GetMeIns, represented by Eugene Greenberg, which develops a new technology for auto insurance;
- Enterprise Bot, repesented by Pranay Jain, which offers a chat bot for various insurance lines of business;
- AAA, represented by Adina Grigoriu, which provides life insurers a robo-advisor allowing advisors to define and simulate customized savings projects for their clients;
- Ibisa, represented by Dan Isaac, who insures farmers in disadvantaged regions of the World.
- WeGroup, represented by Arvid De Coster, introducing its all-in-one application aimed at making the exchanges between insurers and policyholders more fluid.
After jury deliberation, which included Hocine Berrane, CIO of CALI Europe, the prize of the start-up of the year was awarded to Enterprise Bot.
Finally, at the end of the afternoon, everyone gathered around a networking cocktail to start the evening on a friendly note.